***เป็น ตัวแก้ WGA(Windows Genuine Advantage) ที่ำให้ Window 7 เป็นของแท้ สำหรับท่านที่ใช้ Window 7 ตระกูล N/Server/Enterprise โดยเฉพาะครับ โดยตัวออกมาล่าสุดเมื่อ 15 ม.ค. 2011 ที่ผ่านมา ซึ่งทางต่างประเทศยืนยันว่าใช้งานได้ดีมากๆ อีกตัวนึง โดยมีความสามารถไม่แพ้ RemoveWAT by Hazar เลยทีเดียวครับ...ท่านไหนที่อยากลองดูก็ดาวน์โหลดไปทดสอบดูได้ครับท่าน ***
HAL7600 v1.2.7 With the new year comes a new release from the team that brought you Chew-WGA and Chew7, now partnering with secr9tos and Fibonacci from The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (known for their development of R2 Converter). We present a new era of activation technology in our release of HAL7600, affectionately named after the HAL 9000 sentient on-board computer of the Discovery One spacecraft in Arthur C. Clarke's fictional Space Odyssey saga.
* Provides an alternative way to activate Windows offline and privately.
* Works on most builds or Windows (7, N, Server, Enterprise).
* Works on 32bit or 64bit system architectures.
* Turns on activated and genuine status: LicenseStatus = 1; GenuineStatus = 0.
* Validates with WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) online.
* Resets the rearm count and then freezes the evaluation countdown (grace period time remaining).
* After the initial installation reboot, no further reboots are required to keep it activated.
* A simple click installs or uninstalls the program.
* Patched status checker, so you can see at any time if the system is still patched correctly. NEW!
* Advanced patch cloaking, to hide any system mods from SFC and other resource digest checkers.
* Disable (or re-enable) Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials.
* Change Windows Update settings easily.
* Query the WMI database for product name and key, license and genuine status, etc. with ease.
* Check for pending system file repair / update jobs, and clear them from the queue.
* Initial Configuration Tasks / Server Manager activation status patch for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Home Server 2011 (code named "Vail").
* Windows Embedded Standard patch to remove evaluation text from logo.
* Fixed several small glitches by adding more error checking, so there shouldn't be as many runtime errors (hopefully none).
* Change the icon settings so that it would show the appropriate icon in the taskbar button.
* Removed the exit button and replaced it by making a top panel and putting a custom exit button in the top right corner.
* Added hash checking to verify if the HAL patch was already installed, and then made it to automatically choose which button to show, install or uninstall.
* Merged the location of the install and uninstall button since only one was needed visible at a time.
* Edited the GUI background image to have less space between the top logo and the HAL eye, so that a single install/uninstall button wouldn't look so strange all by itself.
* Changed the buttons into graphics and added image changeover effects to the corner exit button, and the install/uninstall buttons.
* Adjusted the size of the form to match that of the new GUI background image, and also adjusted the positions of the Tools and Credits buttons, and the bottom console multiline textbox.
* Change autoscroll settings to be more fluid, keeping up with the carat rather than scrolling from the top at every console update.
* Added some common sense things, like hiding buttons during install/uninstall, and exiting when a restart is pending or a failed install/uninstall occurs.
* Added a services startup type checker which automatically sets sppuinotify to the appropriate startup type automatically, since other tools seem to like to mess with these settings when they also disable sppsvc, so as soon as sppsvc starts up again it ultimately would cause nags.
* A bunch of other little coding things that I don't have the patience to explain, but kept me up all night on several occasions. =)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4 required.
* Windows 7/N/Server/Enterprise Activation (Works on 32bit or 64bit system architectures)
HAL7600 v1.2.7 Final[+Chew7 v1.1] | 11.71 MB